Sunday, March 30, 2008

A-Z Challenge


Wahoo. Yeah thats right I am up for the challenge. You should try it out as well. Merely go to this blog: http://a-zreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/ .

BOOKS:
A-
B- Before I Die (Jenny Dowham)
C- Click (David Almond + 9 other authors)
D- Deadline (Chris Crutcher)
E- Eggs (Jerry Spinelli)
F- Flawless (Sara Shepard)
G- (The) Giver (Lowis Lowry)
H-Heartbeat (Sharon Creech)
I- Invitation Only (Kate Brian)
J- Just Listen (Sarah Dessen)
K-
L- Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold)
M-
N- Night (Elie Wiesel)
O-
P- Perfect (Sara Shepard)
Q-
R-
S- Startled By His Fury Shorts (Louise Rennison)
T- Two Way Street (Lauren Barnholdt)
U- Untouchable (Kate Brian)
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z-

AUTHORS-
A-
B- The Boy Who Dared (Susan Bartoletti)
C- Introducing Viven Leigh Reid (Yvonne Collins)
D- Waves (Sharon Dogar)
E-The Memory Keeper's Daughter (Kim Edwards
F-
G-
H-Bratfest At Tiffany's (Lisi Harrison)
I-
J-
K-
L-
M-Eclipse(Stephenie)
N-
O-
P- Perfect (Sara Shepard)
Q-
R- Dancing in My Nuddy Pants (Louise Rennison)
S- The Cage (Ruth Minsky Sender)
T-
U-
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z- Story of A Girl (Sarah Zarr)

5 comments:

KT J. said...

I love your blog!
Thanks for the comment!
("Dream Factory"- i'm not sure of the author, though)
~KT

Anonymous said...

how about Violet on the Runway by Melissa Walker? =D

Joy said...

Welcome to the A ~ Z Reading Challenge, Teen Reader! I see you already have a headstart on filling in your titles and authors. If you have reviews for them, please come back and link them. :)

Happy Reading!

Jess mentioned Violet on the Runway. I really enjoyed that book.

Ninaaarrr said...

hii this tis Nina u left a comment on my blog thought id give one bk ^-^ cool blog deffo luvin the ideas x-Nina-x

Abby O. said...

Wow,your blog is cool can you check out my blogs.