Friday, March 28, 2008

Author of the Week: Zoey Dean


Zoey Dean is author of the infamous A-list series. She writes about all the juicy gossip of L.A.'s hottest teens. She doesn't write your average pink books. Oh no, I would say she kicks it up a notch ..or two. I just picked my top four favorite books by her.

The A-List-
This is the first book in the series so it very intriguing. She draws you in with her catty and fun loving characters. And of course her plot thats to die for.

Back in Black-
This is the fifth book in the A-list series and it is as amazing as the ones that it has followed. But of course you'd have to read them to understand all the characters choices and attitudes. The books in order are as followed: Girls on Film and Blond Ambition and Tall Cool One.

Heart of Glass-
This is the eighth book in the A-list series but definitely not the last
in this wonderful series. Though its not my favorite its probably my second favorite because of the fantastic plot. Don't forget to read Some Like It Hot and American Beauty the sixth and seventh books in the series.


Beautiful Stranger-
This is the last published book in the A-list series and an absolute must read. It's my favorite because the ending is so intriguing because of the people Anna meets. You'd only understand my passion for this book if you read the whole series.

1 comment:

Julia said...

again, just replying to your comment
I just bought "Time Travel In Einstein's Universe" today so I'll be reading that(i love science) & i got a bunch of other books which i never has a chance to read so...as soon as i have time i'll read it
thanks