Friday, March 21, 2008

A Modern Classic


By now you have probably heard of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Possibly not read them yet? Well, you should.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-
A book based mainly around the strong friendships of four girls. I personally found this book very good and heart warming. It helps that the characters are so easy to relate to. I recommend this book to all preteens and teenage girls who love stories that put a strong emphases on friendships. One of my guy friends read this book and said he thought it was "kind of a cool book." That means nothing to me but hopefully something to you guys!

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood-
This is the second installment of the Sisterhood series. To be honest with you it was my least favorite out of all four of the books. But it definitely wasn't bad it just had the least action. Again I recommend this to preteens and teenage girls and I suppose teenage guys as well.

Girls in Pants The Third Summer of the Sisterhood-
The wonderful this book in the Sisterhood series is aimed at a little bit more mature audience. This one and the fourth one are equally my favorites. This one has a tiny bit less action but I think the quality in the writing is better. Again I recommend this book to any girls over the age of 13.


Forever in Blue-
The fourth and final Sisterhood book is filled with girlie action and I loved it. A lot of the girls that I have talked to say that this was one of their favorite books they have ever read. And who can blame them? Certainly not me. Due to some sexual content in this book I am going to recommend it once again to any teenage girl over the age of 13.

BsmartANDread,
Teen Reader

No comments: