Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Irresistible Series

The Pretty Little Liar Series
By: Sara Shepard

Pretty Little Liars-
This the first book in the series. So you become familiar with the characters and plot. The whole series is a mystery, so your getting the first few hints of what happened.

Flawless-
This is the second book in the series is pretty fab. Your still finding out more details about what happened. I like this series a lot because it gives you lots of ittle secrets every time you flip the page.

Perfect-
Okay, so this is the third novel in the series. By now your in l-o-v-e with the characters. (Just like me). Personally I can't wait to read the fourth and I believe the last novel in the series, when it comes out on May 27 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like these books so much. I cant wait until the forth one comes out =]