Friday, March 21, 2008

The Pupose of This Blog

I have noticed at my school that not a lot of kids like to read. A lot of teachers make reading out to be something that only nerds do so kids generally don't take time out of their day even when its required. To me it shouldn't be required but hey! Reading is important for teens because it helps us understand one another better and it seems to help people with spelling. There is no good reasons not to read so stop making excuses! One of my favorite reasons why people don't read is that they don't have time. This is the worst excuse in the world. You can read well you wait for your shower to heat up or on you way to and from school. Another excuse is that you don't know what to read. Well I'm about to fix this. This blog will be full of all different types of books for teens of both genders to enjoy.
BSmartANDread,
Teen Reader

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a pretty keen reader in the first place, but I have to say that your blog is a great idea, and very mature! I'll give it a read a bit later.

Unknown said...

you commented on my mom's blog, so i wanted to look at yours. with a name like teen reader i had to have a peek. i have to day that i was way excited at what i saw. i will checking your blog for more book ideas. THANK YOU!

Steph said...

Where are the Twilight books? WHERE ARE THE TWILIGHT BOOKS?!?!

Laura-Ann said...

i love this
and i love reading!
and i really do think more people should get into it.
not only is it relaxing it also increases intelligence (omg sounding like a teacher now haha) but yeah i really like your blog so thanks for commenting on mine
xxxx