Thursday, April 10, 2008

Untitled

Hello,
I just wasn't feeling like posting a book today. I don't really have a particular book in mind. I'm thinking it would be a good eye if you guys pretty please posted some books I haven't posted for me to look into. I think it would be cool if you did the following..Mine is an example! Post yours as a comment for this post please!

My Current Book Stauts:
Current Book: The Memory Keeper's Daughter by: Kim Edwards
Most Recent Book Read: My Secret Hollywood Life by: Jen Calontia
Future Two Books: Once Upon A Day by: Lisa Tucker
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: On Location by: Jen Calontia

LOVE,
Me

4 comments:

Shosh said...

Hi Teen Reader. I'm a multi-reader. I am currently reading 8 books, plus audio books. I'm finished Crazy Love, and a Johanna Lindsey novel I forgot the title...latest Mallory in her series.

I just finished Company Man by Joseph Finder and I'm hoping to start Killer instinct by the same author.

This is a great idea...I hope it catches.

Abby O. said...

I'm a multi-reader too and I love it!

Charly said...

I don't know if you've ever reviewed this book or not, but I've read a lot of books lately and a few I've really enjoyed have been '1000 reason never to kiss a boy' and 'DRAMA Everyone's a critique' (the DRAMA book is a series) I have more, but a few I've gotten off her and I bet you've already done the rest! haha, you probably did those two also.

*aBbY* said...

i love the memory keepers daughter! its so sad but its really good!