Monday, April 7, 2008

Very Popular





Twighlight, New Moon, Eclipse
By: Stephenie Meyer
I had read these awhile back but I have been getting an awful amount of pressure to post them. To all those who wanted these posted: I appreciate your enthusiasm. For those of you who don't know the Twighlight Series is a well written series about a girl who moves to a small town on the West Coast and meets...you guessed it...vampires. I LOVED these books. Some of my friends wont read them because they are intimated by the size. Please don't be just read them. Who cares if they are long?

3 comments:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

Hey this is a great series
thanks for the comment though
i love your blog just like you said
I am a book fanatic
but my blog had to be more than just about books
:) THANKS!!!!!

bryndee said...

THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for the movie, but Hate who they cast as edward! EWWWWW!

Kayleigh said...

EVERYONE is reading them at my school! I really need to get my hands on a copy... I'm dying to read it.