Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Private Series



Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a hectic but fun day and it kept me from posting. So I will apologize to you all by showing you the ultimate series. THE PRIVATE SERIES!!! I have only read the first three books but some of my friends have read the most recent one and love it!

Private
By: Kate Brian
This book is amazing. The main character, Reed, is so easy to relate but some choices she makes in the book most people probably wouldn't do.

Invitation Only
By: Kate Brian
The second book is just as amazing as the first book. This one is a little more mysterious than the first. The plot just gets better and better as you read along.

Untouchable
By: Kate Brian
This the third book in the series and in my opinion the best one. After reading this book I noticed that this series gets more mysterious and the plot gets better as you read farther.

2 comments:

Charly said...

Haven't heard of this series.
Will look into it.

Anonymous said...

The series is great!
I have a forum for the books here:
http://theprivateseries.proboards83.com
:D Come & join if you like the books!